Вы здесь:Image Galleries / Поздравления кафедре в честь 20-летия / Профессор Карен Хьюитт (Оксфорд)

Профессор Карен Хьюитт (Оксфорд)

Профессор Карен Хьюитт (Оксфорд)

ST ANTONY’S COLLEGE
OXFORD OX2 6JF
Telephone +44 (0)1865 284700
Fax +44 (0)1865 274526
From Karen Hewitt,                                                                 
Academic Exchange Officer, Russian and Eurasian Studies Centre
Direct line: +44 (0)1865-515635
Email: karen [dot] hewitt [at] conted [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk
To the Department of Romance and Germanic Philology of the Urals University
I would like to add my voice to those which will be sending you congratulations on the twentieth anniversary of your Department. I have had the pleasure of teaching a variety of classes on English literature at your department, and I have always been impressed by the liveliness of your students. Some of them have been seriously committed to the study of foreign literature and have eagerly discussed the authors they have loved.
   I have also on many occasions explored specific works with your teachers, both at your department and in Oxford. Their enthusiasm is notable. Moreover, as I have often mentioned to Professor Sidorova, I am always impressed by the careful, accurate and yet idiomatic and flexible English which is taught at your Department. Such a high standard of English is bound to make you particularly appreciative of the great works of English literature.
I congratulate you on your anniversary.
Karen Hewitt,
Oxford University